Friday, December 4, 2009

Blog decor!

So, I wasn't crazy about my old blog background (or any of the other Blogger templates, for that matter). And being a newbie to this whole blogging thing, I didn't really know how to go about changing it. After some Googling though, I found that it's a lot easier than I thought it would be to add a new background! (I'm sure most of you knew that already, but let me have my moment.) So thanks to ShabbyBlogs.com, I now have this fabulous Christmas tree to brighten up my blog for the next few weeks. The red and gold theme even matches the decor in our house! B-E-A-utiful.

Goals for this weekend: Decorating the front porch, which should be a pretty easy project. And we also need to get started on Christmas shopping.  Eek!  I'm trying to come up with DIY (read: economical) gifts for everyone, but I'm having a brain blockage. How about you? Have you crossed off everything on your list, or will you find yourself wrapping presents on December 23, wondering what happened to the past three weeks?


4 comments:

Sara @ Russet Street Reno said...

I will definitely be waiting until the last minute for xmas gifts. Blog design is lovely!

micah said...

I'm sure I'll be shopping last minute, as usual. Nice festive background!

Unknown said...

I started shopping last weekend and plan to have eveything done by next week...we are doing a low key Christmas that's why I'll be done so quick. Nice festive backgroud

Amy @ Design-Aholic said...

I love the tree background! How fun to change it for the season!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails